Frontend or Backend certification?

Hello,
I’m new in freeCodeCamp.
I’m working to an IT company as web developer (frontend - middle and backend - beginner). I want to become a fullstack developer.
And my question is what course it would be better for me to start, in order to obtain a certification which it would be help me in the future?
I mention that I have only a professional reconversion course of manual testing (I don’t have other studies in IT domain).
Thanks,

I wish you all the best,
Ioana

Welcome to the forum!

Sorry to go offtopic, but that’s a rare combination here:
Someone already working as a web developerjoining fCC to learn.

In most cases it’s the other way around :smile:.

Are you the only developer in your company?
Isn’t it up to them to provide your job training?

Anyway you are in good hands, we have some great senior devs here helping out with adivce whenever they can spare the time.

I don’t understand - if you do frontend and backend… Isn’t that fullstack development? And I’m not really sure what you mean by “middle”.

Maybe clarify what you can do now and what you want to learn how to do.

And my question is what course it would be better for me to start, in order to obtain a certification which it would be help me in the future?

No cert from FCC will help you get a job or whatever. What is important is what you learn, what you build, what you keep learning after that and what you keep building.

Hi there,

I’d take a look at some job postings of what you’d eventually like to do (say Fullstack Developer), and then work backwards from there. From what you’ve mentioned it may be best to start from the basics of HTML, CSS, and Javascript with the Responsive Web Development Certificate to build the fundamentals while you are deciding on your future goals.

Good luck!

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.