.fullCard position

Tell us what’s happening:
having trouble positioning fullCard, I have 3 in column. I want them in a row. So far vi have this

.fullCard {
    width: 245px;
    height: 320px;
    border: 1px solid #ccc;
    border-radius: 5px;
    margin: 10px 5px;
    padding: 4px;

Your code so far

<h1>Hello</h1>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 11_1_0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/87.0.4280.141 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Say Hello to HTML Elements

Link to the challenge:

I don’t understand how your question relates to this challenge.

Is my browser the right one?
can you see my work on Codepen? Product Landinng a Page Project. Does it help if I post screenshot of the matter inquired?
the project requires 3 horizontal boxes/cards or containers, I am doubting if I should use the container option as class and grid-template-row: because all f the information I have to include the card. I used .fullCard as class, I have the 3 cards almost as I want to but I can position them in row, they are on a column.

I am pretty new on this, I would like to find a section, a video could work even better, that explain what is the difference among fullCard, container, grid, or box.

appreciated

Is my browser the right one?

Which browser are you using? Chrome is pretty dependable.

can you see my work on Codepen?

I don’t see a link to a pen.

Does it help if I post screenshot of the matter inquired?

Don’t post a screenshot of code. If there is some visual issue with the appearance that you think can’t be conveyed verbally, then an image might be good.

I am pretty new on this

We were all there once.

I would like to find a section, a video could work even better, that explain what is the difference among fullCard, container, grid, or box.

Is there some specific library you are using? As far as I know, those are fairly generic terms and don’t have fixed meanings. A card is just a small section in the UI, usually you have more that one - they often have a raised feel with a shadow and appear “above” the rest of the data, like a paper card resting on the screen. A container can mean different things, but generally it contains or wraps something else. A grid is just a lattice of elements (maybe cards or boxes). And a box is just a rectangular enclosure - it may be roughly the same as a card, but to me a card is more subtle whereas a box is more angular, more brutalist.

Those are subjective and please don’t assume that I’m an expert on what those mean. But again, I don’t think there is some standard definition.