Functional Programming: Use the filter Method to Extract Data from an Array, spacing issues

Tell us what’s happening:
Not sure why my code isn’t passing. My console outpout looks very similar to what filteredlist should equal with the exception that I seem to be missing some spacing between the colon and value, this space issue isn’s showing up in vscode which is where I do my testing.

Your code so far

const list = watchList.map(a => {
    let b = { title: a["Title"], rating: parseFloat(a["imdbRating"]) };
    return b;
});

const checkRating = a => {
    return a.rating >= 8.0;
}

var testedList = list.filter(checkRating);

const numToString = testedList.map(a => {
    let b = a.rating;
    let c = b.toString();
    return {"title": a.title, "rating": c};
});

var filteredList = numToString;

console.log(filteredList);

WARNING

The challenge seed code and/or your solution exceeded the maximum length we can port over from the challenge.

You will need to take an additional step here so the code you wrote presents in an easy to read format.

Please copy/paste all the editor code showing in the challenge from where you just linked.

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_13_6) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/76.0.3809.132 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Use the filter Method to Extract Data from an Array

Link to the challenge:
https://www.freecodecamp.org/learn/javascript-algorithms-and-data-structures/functional-programming/use-the-filter-method-to-extract-data-from-an-array

Welcome. morgen.

I have edited your post for readability, but it appears some of your code it missing. In future posts, please follow the MarkDown approach for formatting your text and code.
Markdown_Forums

You are loosing the decimal point for the The Dark Knight rating because of the parseFloat call in the map. You can do the convertion in the checkRating function, but you don’t have to.

Thank you, I appreciate the help, wasn’t understanding the formatting at the time I posted.

Thank you for pointing that out, it helped and I got the solution.