General feedback on tribute page

Hello all! This is my tribute page. I would appreciate your feedback and things where I could improve.

The layout is good, but I do not get what he has done until the last line “cricket” make me think of sport. Your content may be more clear. :slight_smile:

Your page looks good @adhetya.mit2023. Some things to revisit;

• Accessibility is about being accessible to all users. Review the giving meaningful text to links lesson. For a more thorough explanation read Web Accessibility in Mind.
    • wikipedia page” is not accessible
  • Make your page responsive. Remember, the R in RWD stands for Responsive
    • There’s a horizontal scrollbar on large and small screens

Hi @Sibert. Thanks for your feedback. Any idea how to make the content more clear? Maybe change the description at the beginning to cricketer or something? Any suggestions are welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @Roma. Thanks for your feedback. The page is responsive for me. I checked it in my phone. Maybe you can send a screenshot or something so that I know what the issue is exactly? As for the accessibility part, I’ll definitely look into it.

Think as you are presenting a complete stranger to your buddy. In a few sentences. Like a preamble. “This is the most famous cricketer…, which is known for… etc”. Think “newspaper”: Headline, preamble and article.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.