Getters and Setters: Consider rewording the instructions

Tell us what’s happening:
The instructions for the getter and setter are vague.

for reference:
‘Now create getter and setter in the class, to obtain the temperature in Celsius scale.’

It says that I should modify both the getter and the setter to obtain the temperature in Celsius. My common sense is telling me that the getter function is for obtaining the temperature in celsius, whereas the setter function is actually going to /set/ the temperature inside of the object, according to the temperature in the classroom, am i right? if this is the case then the question should be re-worded, as it implies that both the getter and the setter should be modified to the sole end of obtaining a celsius reading of the temperature (which is stored in F).

Thanks dewdz

Your code so far

function makeClass() {
  "use strict";
  /* Alter code below this line */
      class Thermostat {
        constructor(tempF){
          get tempC()
        }
      }
  /* Alter code above this line */
  return Thermostat;
}
const Thermostat = makeClass();
const thermos = new Thermostat(76); // setting in Fahrenheit scale
let temp = thermos.temperature; // 24.44 in C
thermos.temperature = 26;
temp = thermos.temperature; // 26 in C

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/76.0.3809.100 Safari/537.36.

Link to the challenge:
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/javascript-algorithms-and-data-structures/es6/use-getters-and-setters-to-control-access-to-an-object

Thank you for helping make FCC better. Bugs can be reported as GitHub Issues. Whenever reporting a bug, please check first that there isn’t already an issue for it and provide as much detail as possible.