Getting a job as a self-taught dev

Congrats on the new job! I just started taking learning web-development seriously. I have been hard-coding every day for the past month and half, hopefully, if I continue with my current progress I will get job within a year maybe. Also, Colt Steele’s Web-development course on Udemy has been pretty helpful to me!

Haha, sorry I forgot. It was a little while ago. But you can find them in a rabbit cafe called “With Bunny” in Asakusa in Tokyo.

Congrats on your new job! I looking forward to get my job. I have one question to you, what’s your background experience? I’m economist and work with logistics but I want to change my career path. I’m from Brazil and I wish to move to another country anytime soon. I am able to develop BI things like Qlikview, I have a lot of experience with Excel and VBA, but I want to become a web developer to get a remote job.

Again congrats, you’re rock.

Thank you, my background is engineering.
I’m sure you can become a developer being able to do a half of what you can do. It almost looks like you can even try some data science. some work as R programmers, but don’t count on me, as I’ve only read about it on Quora.

Hi. I don’t know how to pm you. Anyway you can email the diary to me? Chris_Metzger@aol.com

Congrats! Could you email me the diary? My email: ngoc.nguyen.dev@gmail.com. Thank you Michael!