Getting project completed by just pasting URL in it

how can i remove that 2 of 30 project completed

As previously stated, there is currently no way to remove a project. (There have been issues created to request this ability.) There is also no practical way to validate the contents of submitted projects at the scale that FCC deals with. Even if a lot of work were to be put in to making sure that a url actually went to a project that passes the tests, then there would be the problem that it only takes about two minutes to copy someone else’s code and put it in your own project. Cheating is easy and it’s pointless.

ETA: Not only was this answered earlier in the thread, but you waited less than two minutes between repeating the question. It actually took me longer to write this than you waited to get it.

1 Like

i apologize.my bad and i got all my answers
thanks to you guys…

You can always just re approach the 1st and second project legitimately.

I haven’t simply copied and pasted a URL. But, I have been looking at the example they provide for each project. I was super excited to be actually coding. Now it feels like I am simply looking at the example and typing what they put in.

I INTEND TO LEARN HOW TO USE HTML AND CSS ON THIS PROJECT.

I wish there was some recommendations on how to creatively approach these exercises so that I actually learn something here…

But back to your point saifs, just redo them.

Degrees do have a verified process no matter how fake your degree is. Many businesses have access of a database that can pull up your degree.

This is self learning. You can cheat at a college too but the truth comes out when you are tested. So if you want to waste your time cheating yourself for a certificate that has even less weight than a degree…welp that is just odd.

:man_shrugging: loads of businesses don’t though and will not check, but that’s not really the point. If someone wants to pretend they have an educational certificate, might as well be one that on balance can have a large positive effect on their life if they get away with it rather than one that only has relevance to themselves.

Truth. However in the end of the day you have to prove it. If you can’t well their you go if you can well your eligable for the job.

I used to audit the projects about a year ago, before the campers moved on to the nonprofits. It was checked. However, FCC moved to an automated system which I have no clue how it works…

1 Like