Getting Stuck on Implement the Serialization of a Passport User

Tell us what’s happening:
Hi guys, I’m new in here I hope you guys can help me. so currently I am trying to solve Implement the Serialization of a Passport User and I tried everything an connecting my database, but somehow when I tried to run my project it kinda stuck or not giving me any information (is it timeout?, am I able to connect to my database?) it really frustrate me. it just showing “listening on port 3000” on my console. please help to solve this.

Your project link(s)

solution: https://replit.com/@andikabhaskara/boilerplate-advancednode

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.15; rv:97.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/97.0

Challenge: Implement the Serialization of a Passport User

Link to the challenge:

Finally after retry my connection for several hours (literally several hours stop and run :smiley: ) finally it can be passed.

thanks guys

well, I think I am also facing this issue. Today Replit itself was not loading for sometime and was showing 404 error. I have configured the DB connection, but when I run it, it just says Listening on port undefined and stays there forever

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.