Gibson product landing page - feedback wanted

Hey everyone! I have just completed my Product landing page and would like some feedback. Link . As always, all criticism is welcome. Thank you for taking the time to go through my code.

Hey Marios,

great job so far! :clap:

My ideas:

• all tests pass, awesome!

• you can increase the overall readability of your page by adding some more spacing, e.g. between the different sections; you can read more about it here

• another practice to increase overall readability is to give the different sections a slightly different background color

• the 3 pricing boxes look “not so nice”; I think you are able to make a simple one like this:

Screenshot_2020-08-18_08-41-22

• I think the email box doesn’t fit into the whole “aura” of the page, style-wise

Keep us posted and keep up the good work!

1 Like

Hi @miku86 ! Thanks for the feedback. I took your advise and tweaked both the white-space between my headers and the way my sales boxes look. It’s not perfect but I think they look nicer now, though further feedback is more than welcome.

I think the email box doesn’t fit into the whole “aura” of the page, style-wise

I hear you. I would not have put it there if it wasn’t a requirement that I have one of those to pass the tests. I really don’t know what to do with it. Any ideas?

Great work!

I mean that it doesn’t match the rest of the styling.

Your site’s current stylings:

• white background
  • black text
  • red accents
  • yellow call-to-action buttons
  • serif font family
  • large font size

The newsletter’s stylings:

• sans-serif input placeholder
  • sans-serif button
  • light blue call-to-action button
  • small font size

“What is the element that breaks the site’s consistency?”
=> the newsletter section

1 Like

Oooooh! Now I get what you mean. Great point about the consistency of the site. I went ahead and had another go at styling the form. How does it look now? Thanks for all the time you are putting into critiquing my design by the way. I really appreciate all the feedback.

1 Like