Not sure how to resolve this

<td></td>

<th> <span class="sr-only year">2019</span> </th>

<th> <span class="sr-only year">2020</span> </th>

<th> <span class="sr-only year">2021</span> </th>

</tr>

</thead>

Test

Sorry, your code does not pass. Don’t give up.

Hint

Your third th element should have the class set to current .

Your code so far

WARNING

The challenge seed code and/or your solution exceeded the maximum length we can port over from the challenge.

You will need to take an additional step here so the code you wrote presents in an easy to read format.

Please copy/paste all the editor code showing in the challenge from where you just linked.

Replace these two sentences with your copied code.
Please leave the ``` line above and the ``` line below,
because they allow your code to properly format in the post.

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/102.0.5005.61 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Build a Tribute Page

Link to the challenge:

Hi @ toinajayi, and welcome to the forum!

The challenge that you’ve linked to in your post doesn’t seem to match the problem you’re having.

It looks to me as if you’re working on the “Building a Balance Sheet” part of the course (?), but I don’t know which exact challenge (step) you’re having a problem with.

Based on the hint in your post, it looks as if you need to add the class current to the third of your th elements, but that’s about all I can say.
(Remember, you can add multiple class names in the same class attribute - just separate them with a space.)

If that doesn’t help, then please post a link to the challenge where you’re seeing this problem.

Hi, toinajayi.

I also got stuck in this challenge initially, but it was because I did not pay attention to which element, I was being asked to assign the class “current”.

I recommend you read again and check which element they want you to assign the class “current”. Is it the “span” or “th” element?

Hope it helps.
Kind regards,
G

5 Likes

thanks for your time and your help, some time we dont read carefully and dont look tetails. i read again and see my error.