Giving a placeholder a value?

Provide a bio:

<textarea rows="3" cols="30" placeholder="I like coding on the beach...."></textarea>

</label>

I’m supposed to give the placeholder a value of I like coding on the beach…this is what i came up with and its wrong, can anybody help, please?

I doesn’t look wrong, but I can’t know that for sure unless you give us more information, such as a link to the challenge (or whatever this is for). Also, I’m noticing you have four trailing dots at the end when usually it is just three. I’m not saying this is the issue but I would at least verify whether it should be three or four.

1 Like

I would definitely look into the suggestion I provided above.

1 Like
			  <textarea rows="3" cols="30" placeholder="I like coding on the beach...."></textarea>

This is what I got and its still wrong…

Look very carefully here because this is where the issue is

You have 4 dots.

The correct answer has 3 dots

Jeez, thanks again…I owe you.

Hey, first I would like to thank you for all your help, I really appreciate it. Secondary, I would like to know what you think is the easiest way to learn and study html, css and js? I am currently doing the code with Mosh series and also code camp, as you can see. Thanks again…

The best way to learn html, css and js is to build a lot of projects.
That is where you practice what you have learned.

1 Like

Got you, thank you very much.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.