Giving it another try

I started learning HTML three years ago and quit it after 3 weeks or so. Now that I intend to be serious about it I’m planning on learning potentially multiple languages starting from here. So, together with the advice that I’m looking for (regarding which language I should learn first), I need someone to tell me how to completely reset all of my lessons/exercises.
Thank you in advance!

Welcome back, Vanish.

To reset all of your progress, you can:

1. Go to your account page: https://www.freecodecamp.org/your-user-name
  2. Click on Update my account settings
  3. Scroll right to the bottom
  4. Click on Reset all progress

Note: This is irreversible.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Well first you need to decide what you want to do !!!
if you want to keep designing websites and creating website as a front-end developer then HTML , CSS and javascript will be the best choice, or maybe Wordpress.

If you want work with databased and back-end things then Python and PHP will be the best choice.

1 Like

Thank you, it sure did!

To be honest, I’m not so sure and informed yet. I really should do my research regarding coding, languages and what I can do with them. However, I can already tell that this knowledge, be it HTML,CSS or any other, is anything but redundant today.

Well that would be the best step to take . I mean to decide what you want to do.

I had no idea what i want to do so a friend suggested Python for me . I started with python , and then had an idea of creating a portfolio so i needed to learn HTML and CSS. Now am learning PHP because i need it as a back-end language for an online store project which am already working on.

So your needs will decide which language are good or bad, but i can tell that Starting with Python will help you a lot because there are really big support from community and also is easy to learn. The best benefit of it is that you can program almost anything with it, and when you need to learn other languages the syntax or the rules are almost same so you will learn easier.

Also i recently created a Discord server to help me and others to make contacts with other people and make our learning process easier. You are welcome to join us .
HERE IS THE LINK : https://discord.gg/kuENVcH