Glitch - PLEASE DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE

First of all apologies, I’m new to this.

So I’m starting on the back end stuff, I follow the instructions and get to glitch and at the top of the server.js file I see:

/******************************************************
 * PLEASE DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE
 * the verification process may break
 * ***************************************************/

How do I create my microservice if I can’t edit the server.js file?

sorry to trouble you and thanks for your time,
nik.

edit: I have created the first challenge using glitch, so perhaps my question should now be, will FCC verification process break and not see my challenge as complete?

1 Like

I think you can probly ignore that, …i upload my projects to glitch from my github repo and that file gets completely deleted or overwritten when i do.

thanx for your response … I assume you haven’t had any problems with fcc back end certificate.

I’m not sure what you mean by problems. Yes, there’s problems. Not with the challenges. But the projects have been slow.

apologies, I meant that the comment says “verification process may break”, so, when I submit the project I’m wondering if the fcc verification process confirming I have completed the project, may fail. thanx for your time.

I think you’re fine to ignore that/modify or do whatever, …I just looked through my glitch projects and that was nowhere to be found, …wasn’t there when I created a new project either.

ok thanx for your time