Got a react developer Job on my Day 97 of my 100Day Coding Challenge

thanks man! Wish you the best!

yeah i did cs101 back in college and i was playing with rails last year. It didn’t go well because going straight into a full stack framework was too much for me!

Wow, I feel so jealous.

I am not able to do this, really, I am the procrastinator machine.

Did you have previous, like serious, knowledge about anything?

Thank you!

1 Like

Congratulations!! Badass effort!
I like how you did the 100 days log. Did you find that putting it online made you more accountable to yourself?

1 Like

Great story, very motivational. How many hours a day did you code in days 1-30?

1 Like

I spend about 2-3 hours average per day.

1 Like

Yes, keeping a log helps a lot. I can see if i’m slacking or not.

Yes I took CS101 in 2005 and I played around with Rails last year. But it was a bad idea diving straight into a full stack framework. It just too much too learn.

Congrats:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Congratulations! Sounds like all your hard work paid off. I’m glad you posted this because it gives me more inspiration now to do it myself. Keep up the great work!

1 Like

Thanks you. Good luck on your learning!

Hi I wrote a more detailed post on medium and here’s the link

1 Like

Hey kuanhsuh, I am very happy to see that you got a job and your hard work did pay off. Congratulations.
I wanted some help from you here. As you mentioned that “Day 1-30 Worked through tutorials, read books”. Can you please share the urls/names of these tutorials/books?
Actually, I am in the same boat as you were and I am interested in learning node and react.

Thanks in advance.

I am about to begin the 100 Days of Code Challenge from today.
How and from where should I access the questions for the 100 Days of Code Challenge?