Got my cohort email!

yes @AlexMcLeod01! I’m super happy you made that connection! I was hoping there’d be a Derek Sivers fan out there who’d notice. I the one section in the Beginner’s Guide after that email :smile:

1 Like

More of a Tim Ferriss show junkie. I’ve been trying to catch up on all the ones I missed. I have 40ish to go.

Beluga here. I am so pumped up.
Bdw belugas look more like dolphins :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was wondering, did you guys really had a 3-hr long conversation with the emperor of Japan?? :open_mouth:

4 Likes

We need to come up with a secret handshake!

2 Likes

See yall in the slack later.

1 Like

@Tan-Moy, I wondered the exact same thing …

1 Like

Also a Beluga, looking forward!!

In fact I wonder about the validity of the whole paragraph. It was too good to be true :joy:

2 Likes

Let it be the vulcan punch :smiley:
:vulcan::punch:

Applied here for March and still haven’t heard anything. :worried:

If you are selected then you will get an email, but not now. You will get it around march. You can contact chance(see the contact section in the page you linked) and ask him yourself.

Whats a cohort? o.O Is it like some special achievement?

@udayk8139 No, it’s like a gym+common room+lounge. If FCC is like hogwarts cohorts are like the different houses and their common rooms. :slight_smile: Check out the following:

1 Like

Beluga up in dis btch

Sup dewds

That was the CD Baby thing we were talking about up above. If you haven’t read the CD Baby email, you should. It’s great.

1 Like

@tropicalchancer i did get my “Congratulations! You have been accepted into Chingu’s February cohorts!!!” on 2/8/2017 but today is 17 feb (in 1 hour 30 min it’ll be 18 feb ) and i didnt get my Slack invite or anything :frowning:

Mind the timezone differences :wink:

Ooh!! Now I get it. It’s really awesome.