Got my first certificate, what next?

Hello everyone! I just got my first FCC Certificate for the section “Scientific Computing” for Python. I started about 3 1/2 weeks ago with programming and back then I asked where I should start (I mentioned that I eventually want to make use of a Raspberry Pi and doing projects with it) and I got recommended that previously mentioned section. It was a really good introduction, Dr. Charles Severance made everything quite clear. Now I have seen several recommendations that you should start at the beginning of the curriculum and work your way through it all, but the next in line for Python would be the section “Data Analysis with Python”. I am aiming to complete all of the curriculum, so I will go through each section at some point. Now to my question:
What do you think I should complete next? Should I go on with the Python stuff first or start from the beginning now? I hope you can recommend some stuff to me, thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

it’s up to you what you want yo do now

HI @ohmygodhelp!

Congrats on completing your first certificate.

This really depends on your goal.

If you are just learning for fun and want to start with python, then that is cool.

If you are looking to get a job as a web developer, then you should probably start at the beginning and focus on the three main languages for web development first (HTML, CSS and JavaScript)

1 Like

Thank you ! I guess I will go for the next Python category then, looking forward to it ^^

Guess I will go for the next Python category then if it doesn’t really matter, thanks for the reply!

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.