Got my first Job Offer!

Congrats! That is awesome!!

1 Like

Congratulations on your Job offer mate. Awesome! Keep learning and progressing. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congrats :slight_smile: This is the very first day of learning programming path and it’s so inspiring to read that kind of stories.

2 Likes

I’m glad for you. I’m seeing myself at that point in future. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Inspiring stuff! The motivation and willingness to help others in this community makes it a true treasure to be a part of. Congrats my man

1 Like

6 Likes

great, wish you the all best

1 Like

Very well pointed, I already have like a dozen MDN links in my bookmarks :slight_smile:

1 Like

I also just got my first web development job and it is also in the Solar industry! Congrats!

3 Likes

Congrats! Don’t forget to write about your job in Solar company)

1 Like

Congratulations Pieter :tada:. So happy for you :blush: . All the best :thumbsup: .

1 Like

Awesome! Congratulations! :smiley:

1 Like

Congratulation buddy.

Congratulations :+1: and Good Luck with your NEW Job and Adventure.:sunglasses:

congratulations for your job

Congrats and happy for you!

Any person who is in the position of job seeker will have to take certain actions to collect information of interest in the labor market, think over the line of his behavior, set goals and priorities. Problems arising from the job search process can arise a lot. Do not be scared! If there is a problem, then the solution can be arranged. The main thing is to remember that there is a goal, the achievement of which is in your best interest. I’ve been looking for a long time! Always wanted something modern, in a young company on the rise.And I decided to try at least a one-time contract in one of the projects http://www.hardman-de.com/projects.html I always wanted to develop in high-rise construction, and what particular segment is not important. The dwelling was a little less interesting than commercial or industrial, but now it turns out that and that is very interesting, looking with whom to work

Congratulation! So happy for you!

Congratulations on your job offer!

Great man and lots of good wishes for your bright future…
Amazing to read your story.