Greetings from New York

Hello!

My name is Monroe. I just finished the HTML course here at FCC, and am now working on Bootstrap. I have finished the Ruby and Command Line courses at CodeAcademy as well. I am very excited about this new adventure and to finally becoming a legitimate coder.

First two questions:

1. anyone know how to edit my profile? I click on my photo and there’s a little ‘about me’ section, but I can’t figure out how to edit that ‘about me’ section.
  2. I want to create an app on an iphone that can control a group of small external speakers, playing different things from different speakers, using wifi as a connection. Do you know if such speakers already exist that I could incorporate into an app, or must i ‘code and manufacture’ these somehow myself?

Thank you!
-Monroe

Welcome!

When you click on your image (top right of screen) there should be a gear icon just below it. Clicking that icon should take you to your preferences page where you can fill out information about yourself and backgrounds and edit notification settings.

Yes, I did just find that. So the bio for this forum is different for the bio for the FCC coding environment. The bio I am having trouble changing is the one in the FCC coding environment. Any suggestions on how to update that one?