Grid-Areas Problem Unresolved

I have been through the posts about this problem. I’ve watched the video 5 times and I always end up with the same results in the video, but the page tells me my answer is wrong. I answered:
grid-area: 3/14/4;

Can anyone let me know if there’s a problem on the site? I’ve been stuck on this for almost an hour.

Are you still stuck? If so then you need to give us a link to the challenge so we know which one you are talking about.

I think he is asking for this:

I have the same problem btw…
Any help will be awesome, thanks

What is the lesson link.?

1 Like

If you want to open a New thread with your question, you can just go back to freeCodeCamp, and press the help button, and it will load your code and the tutorial link so everyone can help with it…

Hello. Yes, I am still stuck. I’ve checked my code again (screen grab included) and it’s been “correct” since I first tripped over this issue.
Here is the link to the problem:

I dont wanna spam, this is still open. Do you think is better idea to start a new one? becasuse this is new post. Anyway…

New? I opened this new post yesterday.

yup, thats why I said this post is new

Yours and The Tutorial’s Format:

Do you see the difference…
Screenshot 2022-03-23 10.00.57 AM
Screenshot 2022-03-23 9.59.47 AM

The Expected number of Forward slashes is 3…

It is protocol to start a new thread.
But if you would like to ask here, I may be able to help you.

Please start a new thread.

Please post actual code instead of pictures of code. We can’t copy-paste and test your pictures.

I’ve edited your post for readability. When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

You can also use the “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) to add backticks around text.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard.
Note: Backticks (`) are not single quotes (’).

Holy… that extra forwardslashe solve the problem, thanks a lot Alless

1 Like

In the future, please do not hyjack other people’s threads. Instead, use the Ask for Help button to make your own thread with your full code and a link to the challenge you are working on. Thank you!

Good, I’m glad. The mind often becomes blind to the things that are laying right in front of them…

@JeremyLT
.:white_heart: :coffee: .
ㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤ