Grid isn't working properly - Need help!

Hey everyone,

I am in the process of creating my personal portfolio webpage and I am having trouble creating my “About Me” section. I was wondering if anyone here on the forums could resolve the issue that I am having.

The problem is I want to divide my section into two columns. In the first column, I will write a paragraph or two about myself, and in the second column, I will place a profile picture. However, despite the fact that I going about this in the exact way that I was taught in the FreeCodeCamp tutorials (at least, I think), my row and columns don’t seem to be working. The page does not look like its divided into two, and my picture is centered in the page and way too big. Also, when I try to center my title, instead of being centered on the first half of the page, it is centered with respect to the width of the entirety of the page.

If anyone could take a look at my pen, and give me some pointers, I’d really appreciate it.

Here is the link to my pen: https://codepen.io/BLuEScioN/pen/groxVw?editors=1000

Thanks,
Nick

1 Like

I’m not able to offer technical advice, as I haven’t completed the project you are doing, but I simply want to say: “Nice shout-out to Eckhart Tolle!” :slightly_smiling_face: I also like #Journeyof10000hrs!

1 Like

Hey, thanks. that seemed to do the trick :slight_smile: