Guys I got a new job!

Hi everyone!! I finally got a new job!! After a while of doing free code camp i was finally able to land a job as development support!! I’m so happy and so proud of all of you for trying to get through this bootcamp! I still haven’t completed it but am hoping to accomplish to complete the bootcamp so I can move to automation later on but I just wanted to share this with you guys and to say that you should never give up!!

13 Likes

Congratulations! It is always great to see someone who put the time in and effort into what they enjoy, and have it pay off! I think a lot of users here can look to you as an example. It might be hard and the road might be long, but it is possible. Congratulations again!

كيف يصبح لي وضيفه احتاجهااا الان :slightly_smiling_face:

@Sherif123 Congratulation on your success.

Congratulations! That is a huge achievement and I’m so happy for you! Good luck at your new job. :laughing: :heart:

Congrats! How long did you spend for FCC and how many FCC certificate you got? Thanks

Huge congrats!!! What a fantastic way to end the year. And thanks for the encouragement for those of us still on the way.