Have completed tribute page page project

Hie guys. I am thankful for the advice and info I get from this forum. Want to share tribute page with you guys

1 Like

Hello, your tribute page looks good, but I think these things need to be in the #project-feedback section

2 Likes

Your page looks good @zibusiso83. Some things to revisit;

• Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • There are HTML syntax/coding errors you should be aware of and address.
    • Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
  • Accessibility is about being accessible to all users. Review the giving meaningful text to links lesson. For a more thorough explanation read Web Accessibility in Mind.
    • this site” is not accessible

These are suggestions. You don’t have to incorporate them if you don’t want to.
That’s a lot of long text to read. Especially on a desktop where it’s stretched from side to the other.
Maybe a little narrower container.
Possibly make the font a tad larger and add some line height too.

3 Likes

Though I am not an expert. Page looks good, the only problem that I see is User’s accessibility. And also, the presentation of the page could be made more visual, and not to much text. But is a good work. :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your feedback. Will definitely implement your suggestions. Thanks for your openness and honesty. Stay blessed

Thanks for your feedback. Will check more into accessibility and make more improvements

Thanks for that suggestion. Will post in the correct section next time for the other projects I manage to finish @ #

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.