}

const source = [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10];
const sourceWithoutFirstTwo = removeFirstTwo(source);
const sourceAddFirstTwo = addFirstTwo(source);

console.log(source);
console.log(sourceWithoutFirstTwo);
console.log(sourceAddFirstTwo);

The challenge can be found here…

I left out the answer to the challenge but added in a second function. I know this might be noobish to some of you but coming back to JavaScript after taking some time off to focus on other things it felt good to figure out the second function all on my own.

Happy coding!!!

I also enjoyed playing with the challenges :smiley:

You might wish to start making things alongside freeCodeCamp if your not already doing so.

I have been thinking about what I can do for my own projects. I figure I will poke around the internet for some projects to do to get myself more familiarized with JavaScript, but as for myself building things I’m stumped as to what direction do I take? I like building websites for now as apposed to software or even games, so I think I will stick with tinkering with websites.

If you have any suggestions I am all ears.

If you like building websites but cant think of what to build you could try making a clone of another website you use a lot.

Or you could look for businesses in your area that have a website and see if you can improve the design.

You can see any websites files using your browsers dev tools. If your unsure how to use them, there are plenty tutorials online to help you get started :smiley:

Great idea, I did start trying to build the SpaceX website but stopped so I could learn JavaScript. Once I get through this course I will return to it, but I would also I like to challenge myself by building a clone YouTube website perhaps. I am also thinking about other projects/websites I could build to showcase for potential employers.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.