Having challenge move past step 6 of Reponsive web Design (Beta)

Hello, I just enrolled for the freecodecamp lesson today and familiarizing myself with Responsive Web Design. step 1 - 5 where easy on getting to step 6 I can’t figure out what to do next. I am still searching online for resources or videos that my help me understand the step 6 and proceed to the next phase.

@iambatini20 please send your code.

@stefan2007octavian, Please what code are you referring to?

The code you have questions for.
Copy+paste
Use (``)

Hi @iambatini20 !

Welcome to the forum!

Here is how to post code in the forum

When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

You can also use the “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) to add backticks around text.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard.
Note: Backticks (`) are not single quotes (’).

1 Like

img src="https://cdn.freecodecamp.org/curriculum/cat-photo-app.jpg" alt="relaxing-cat.">

@stefan2007octavian I have gotten this. I missed opening tag.

So you solved it finally?

1 Like

Yes, thank you for your support.

I will be reaching out in the future.

I’ve edited your post for readability. When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

You can also use the “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) to add backticks around text.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard.
Note: Backticks (`) are not single quotes (’).

Hi
I’m new myself here ,I can’t seem to find the solution they gave you to the Step 6 issue you had
I’m facing a similar problem

Can you also assist me,I’m having the same issue

@Odi11 can you copy and paste the code you are having issue with?

@iambatini20 I also have problem with this step (6) can you help me

Hi @almana4422 !

Welcome to the forum!

If you need help with a challenge, it would be best to create your own post with your code and people can assist you there.

Thanks!

Hello I also have the same problem can you help me.

If you have a question about a specific challenge as it relates to your written code for that challenge, just click the Ask for Help button located on the challenge. It will create a new topic with all code you have written and include a link to the challenge also. You will still be able to ask any questions in the post before submitting it to the forum.

Thank you.

Did u complete it?? I tried it but i couldn’t do it can u please teach me

You can go ahead, and Start a new thread for this. Make sure to paste the freeCopdeCamp Tutorial link to the lesson that you are asking questions for.