Having hard time commenting out without changing the h1,h2,andp

Tell us what’s happening:
Describe your issue in detail here.

Your code so far

<!--Hello World-->

<!--kitty ipsum dolor sit amet,shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff-->

<h1>Hello World</h1>

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/91.0.4472.124 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Comment out HTML

Link to the challenge:

Hi @gambhirgarima35 ,

Any part of the code which needs to be commented has to be enclosed between
<!-- and --> signs

for example:

<!--
if i want to comment out this line, it has be enclosed between the above mentioned signs as you can see.
-->

The instruction is to comment out the h1 and p elements. Enclose these two elements inside the signs and see how it goes.
The commented code should be a different colour than the code.

Hope this helps.

Tell us what’s happening:
Describe your issue in detail here.

Your code so far

<!--Hello World-->
<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>
<!--Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet,shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff-->

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/91.0.4472.124 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Comment out HTML

Link to the challenge:

Hey @gambhirgarima35 ,

I think you’ve created a duplicate thread for the same issue.

Anyways, the only problem in your code is that you’ve deleted the <h1> and <p> tags. The tags should be left as it is. You could reset the lesson and start again.

Hi @gambhirgarima35 !

Welcome to the forum!

I merged your two posts together because they are duplicate posts.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.