Having Testing Issues

I got to my first test “build a tribute page” and followed the link to the pen io website, and went to look at the tests, and was told to click “run tests” and before I had even done anything, it said I had passed everything.

I proceeded to fill in the code as best I could as instructed, expecting maybe it would change status as I worked, but after checking several times along the way, it just kept giving me the same response. So I moved on to the second test " Build a Survey Form" and got the same thing, was told to click “run tests”, so I did, and got the 100% complete and a green check mark next to all the sections.

I haven’t proceeded further, as I’m pretty sure there is an issue, or maybe I am missing something, and don’t want to miss out on the testing.

Can you post a link to your project?

Thanks for your reply, I got busy over the weekend, so didn’t have a chance to get back here. I just went and tried again, and I may have been confused the first time through, but I think I’ve got it now. Will check back if there are any further issues, thanks again!