Having Trouble Submitting for Test - SOLVED (Maybe lol)

Tell us what’s happening:
Describe your issue in detail here.

I am on the first lesson and having trouble getting the test to pass. I am using the Replit template to do the exercise. Here is an image of my code as well as the server running live and the address I am submitting:

Here is an image of the submission error and the link I submitted (which matches the placeholder pattern):

Any advice would be appreciated.

Your project link(s)

solution: boilerplate-npm - Replit

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/102.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge: How to Use package.json, the Core of Any Node.js Project or npm Package

Link to the challenge:

Hi Randell,

Thanks for your reply. I woke up this morning and without changing a thing resubmitted and it passed. So my fix for the time being is to do these exercises between 6 and 7am :wink:

Ill repost if I experience the issue again with hopefully more info to go by.

Just out of curiosity, you mentioned 3rd party extensions that could possibly interfere, are there any specifically that you know cause issues? I use Chrome but only run a handful of extensions…

Sean.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.