Having trouble with the order of things when commenting

Tell us what’s happening:
Hello, I’m currently learning HTML and on one of the lessons it has us commenting on h1 and p to hide them from the screen all while keeping h2 uncommented so that it shows on the screen. Whenever I try to test my code it says that h1, h2, and p are out of order and I’m unsure how to fix it as well as what exactly the problem is that I’ not seeing in the code because I feel like it is pretty self explanatory.

Your code so far

<!--h1>Hello World</h1-->

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<!--p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p-->

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/90.0.4430.212 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Comment out HTML

Link to the challenge:

In the previous lesson you learned that comments start with <!-- and end with -->

You everything was commented and nothing appeared in the preview window until you uncommented everything.

This lesson also starts with everything commented out.
Note that to have everything commented out it starts with <!-- and ends with -->.
Nowhere does it show this !-- or this -- inserted into any of the tags.

Using the proper tags, how would you comment out just the <h1> </h1> and <p> </p> elements?

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.