Helen Keller tribute page - feedback please

https://codepen.io/klarissawitania/pen/qBapYLP?editors=1100
this was my 3rd attempt at doing this project, got to learn how to apply all of the principles and concepts. this project was really helpful for my learning progress. thanks freecodecamp. please tell me what you think about my tribute page, I would appreciate your feedback.

Hi @yennytionardi15 !

Welcome to the forum!

I think your page looks good.

You don’t need to include the html tags when you are using codepen.

Also, I think you should consider using rem or em for the font sizes instead of pixels.

Keep up the good work!

hi @jwilkins.oboe !! thanks for your feedback

1 Like

Welcome to the forums @yennytionardi15. Your page looks good. Some things to revisit;

• Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the body element in the HTML editor. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to the <head> element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
    • Mentioning because you have elements out of order. Everything the browser renders belongs within the body element. Review this for an understanding of the HTML boilerplate tags.
  • Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.

thank you for your feedback

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.