Hello Campers Please give me feedback on my Project

This is the link for my Tribute page :

I am gald that you take some of your time and see it.
Thanks in advance. :slight_smile:

Looks amazing! Try using Format CSS or Analyse CSS (You could do the same with HTML) on codepen itโ€™s useful.
SharedScreenshot

I have a tiny little suggestion on these lines:

#tribute-link:hover {
  text-align: center;
  font-size: 21px; // Try increaseing it to 25px. It kinda looks better.
  color: blue;
}

Thanks @MAZ1211 for your feedback i changed it to 25px.
Format CSS and Analyze CSS , i did not recognize it but it is a great feature :open_mouth:THANKS AGAIN :ok_hand: :+1: :smiley:

Your page looks good @Dehna. Some things to revisit;

:question:

hey @Roma , @jwilkins.oboe
I did this page all by my self as you recommended and i have reset my account and started over i was very happy to figure out the solution myself without copying others code it feels good.
please take a look and tell me what do you think

1 Like

hey @htmlfan i have changed the page the link have been updated.
please tell me what do you think.

Your page looks good @Dehna. Some things to revisit;

• Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • There are HTML syntax/coding errors you should be aware of and address.
    • Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
    • For the error with lists try โ€œhtml nested listsโ€ as a search term
  • Accessibility is about being accessible to all users. Review the giving meaningful text to links lesson. For a more thorough explanation read Web Accessibility in Mind.
    • โ€œsamir ghanemโ€ is not accessible
  • You call this font-family: Lato; but you neither link to it (head element) or import it (CSS). And thereโ€™s no default font so users are not seeing your page the way you want. You may have installed the font but most userโ€™s will not.
  • Do not use fixed dimensions on elements, use max-width/height and relative units like %, em, rem and vw to keep everything responsive.
    (see screenshots)

The page looks good @Dehna, Everything looks great!

i did it @Roma on w3 as you recommend.
and i edit the text of the ul if you have any other feedback please tell me.

Did you save your work? Iโ€™m asking because the same errors show when your HTML code is run through the W3C validator.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.