Help! All my progress suddenly disappeared

Lol the title says it all

I was on a streak and completed from the very start up to jQuery introduction. Then I closed the tab after a couple days of me coding everyday and 3 days later it’s all gone.

Would really appreciate any help :slight_smile:

In most cases this is because your browser cache was cleared. If this is the case, your solutions should be accessible from your profile (click on the icon in the top right of your screen) where you can see a list of the challenges you completed, with a link to your solution.

Another possibility, is that you logged in with email and also with github. This can sometimes cause loss of progress. So, if you have logged in via two different methods, make sure to try logging in with both and check your profile for the solutions.

If that doesn’t work, send an email to team@freecodecamp.com explaining the issue.

2 Likes

I used both github and email(they share the same email address) to sign in, but mainly working with github.
Today I found my progress of last week disappeared.
Then I tried logging in with email, delete the progress under the email account, then log in with github, my progress come back!