Help codepen stuck on survey page 9/10

Hi, as topic states. I thought I have what I need but it won’t move me forward and I can’t find the information in the curriculum.

https://codepen.io/tay-craig/pen/jOyjwGd

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/90.0.4430.85 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Build a Tribute Page

Link to the challenge:

You have 8 failing tests. When I look at the first one:

I can see a title with id=“title” in H1 sized text.

#title should be in H1 sized text : expected ‘DIV’ to equal ‘H1’ AssertionError: #title should be in H1 sized text : expected ‘DIV’ to equal ‘H1’

When I look at the relevant code, I see:

<div id="title"><h1 id="title">Battlefield Survey</h1></div>

The failing test is saying, "I expect to so the id ‘title’ on an h1, but it was on a div". It is correct. It wants that id on the actual title, not the div that is wrapping it, and it wants that title to be an h1. When I move the id to the right place, that test passes for me.

Your next failing test has a similar problem.

Read through the failing tests and try to figure out what it is telling you. This is good training for a dev. If you get stuck, check back.

Are there any of those messages that don’t make sense to you?

I don’t see any messages.

Now it’s stuck on 11/17, but I check “user story 11” and I meet the requirements.

After running the tests, press on the red button that says “Tests 11/17”.

Screen Shot 2021-05-04 at 5.08.30 PM

That will reveal the summary of the tests.

Now it’s stuck on 11/17, but I check “user story 11” and I meet the requirements.

Yes you are - that test passes.

Take a look at the rest of the test report and see if you can figure out what it wrong - if you get stuck, check back.

Thank you, very helpful.