I am learning Python and there is a task I cannot figure out. These are the instructions:
create letter_guess() function that gives user 3 guesses
- takes a letter character argument for the answer letter
- gets user input for letter guess
- calls check_guess() with answer and guess
- End letter_guess if
- check_guess() equals True, return True
- or after 3 failed attempts, return False
I’ve tried figuring this out for ages… can’t figure out how to write this correctly.
I would really appriciate if someone could show me how they would write this so I could go over it and see how its done…
Thank you so much in advance.