Help for Survey form

I need a help. I stucked in survey form and I can’t move forward. I created radio buttons but the name for them simply won’t shop up. Also, I don’t know how to set everything to be one below the other.

https://codepen.io/Rade01/pen/ZEBLaMg

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/88.0.4324.150 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Build a Survey Form

Link to the challenge:

1 Like

Hey there @Rade01 !

Well, I can see the radio buttons clearly so I think you might have fixed your problem. However, to streamline and make your html more accessible I recommend wrapping your <input> in a <label> tag. Here’s an example from my own survey form:

<p>Would you recommend BenTechCode to a friend?</p>
<label>
  <input
  name="user-recommend"
  value="definitely"
  type="radio"
  class="input-radio"
  checked
  />
For Sure!</label>

That way the once you’re done with the <input> you can wrap a <label> and just add the name afterwards.

Happy coding!
Best,
Cy499_Studios

@Rade01, there are some HTML syntax errors you need to correct.
Try doing the following. As a suggestion switch the Syntax Highlighting on Codepen to help catch errors. Go to your Codepen profile settings (not the setting for the pen, but for your profile). Switch the Syntax Highlighting to Oceanic Dark and save the setting. Go back to the pen and make sure your new setting is working. The code highlighting will be using different colors. Errors will now be marked in red.
I’m suggesting this because you have elements that are not closed correctly and it’s giving you issues.

You can also run your HTML code through the W3C validator. This will show you errors in your code too.

Other things to revisit;

• Review the lesson on creating checkboxes. Your radio buttons are okay but the checkboxes, not so much.
  • Search for dropdowns again and review it. There’s a slight typo that’s preventing your dropdown from displaying as a dropdown.

Hope this helps. Come back and ask if there’s something you don’t understand.

Thank you for suggestions, I will check in details everything.