Help! I'am stuck

Tell us what’s happening:

**Your code so far**

I am stuck on this challenge, don’t see anything wrong with my code. Can someone help me?

<form action="https://freecatphotoapp.com/submit-cat-photo">
  <label><input type="radio" name="indoor-outdoor" checked> Indoor</label>
  <label><input type="radio" name="indoor-outdoor"> Outdoor</label><br>
  <label><input type="checkbox" name="personality" checked> Loving</label>
  <label><input type="checkbox" name="personality"> Lazy</label>
  <label><input type="checkbox" name="personality"> Energetic</label><br>
  <input type="text" placeholder="cat photo URL" required>
  <button type="submit">Submit</button>
</form>
</main>
  **Your browser information:**

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.10; rv:78.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/78.0.

Challenge: Use CSS Selectors to Style Elements

Link to the challenge:
https://www.freecodecamp.org/learn/responsive-web-design/basic-css/use-css-selectors-to-style-elements

1 Like

Hi there! You’ll have to post your code – looks like maybe something went wrong with the original post, since I see the three backticks but no code, maybe try again?

You seem to have deleted a large portion of your code.

Delete your h2 element’s style attribute, and instead create a CSS style block. Add the necessary CSS to turn all h2 elements blue.

I do not see the code relevant to this part of the instructions.

It is difficult to read the code on the picture, but you may have a syntax problem in your style element.

1 Like

Yep I agree with @JeremyLT , take a close look at the syntax inside your <style> tags, make sure it matches what’s in the instructions

1 Like

I ve posted a screenshot of my code in my post

1 Like

These a screenshot in my post

1 Like

I can see the screenshot, thanks. Take a very close look at the syntax within your <style> tags; compare it to the instructions and make sure it matches :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It is pretty hard to read screenshots. It is much easier to read if you copy-past your code into a post. But, from what I can see, you may have a syntax error in your style block.

1 Like

ive done exactly as the instructions :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

In the image you posted you have parentheses () instead of brackets {}

Selector example

h1 {
  color: red;
}
3 Likes