Help in queryChain method in MongoDB challenge

Tell us what’s happening:
In the challenge to chain find(), sort(), limit(), select() and then exec(), I do not know what is wrong with my code (queryChain method). It has almost been an hour of me roaming around the documentation, stackoverflow pages and I have even seen the hint to this exercise. But I am not able get past this challenge. Please help me if I am doing anything wrong in the code.

Also is there some way that we can see the outputs of custom inputs for these MongoDB challenges? I cannot find anyway to provide custom inputs and check the code myself. If this was possible, I could have found if the code is actually working or not. But I am unaware of that too. If there is some way of doing this, please tell me…

Thanks in Advance

Your project link(s)

solution: Glitch :・゚✧

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:92.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/92.0

Challenge: Chain Search Query Helpers to Narrow Search Results

Link to the challenge:

I’m also having the same issue chinmaymighty. The code is correct (even by copy and pasting the freecodecamp solution it still doesn’t work).

The website output is this:
// running tests
Chaining query helpers should succeed
// tests completed

Can someone help us?

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.