Help me get this... This is calling for a footer tag which I've already included

Tell us what’s happening:

Your code so far

<h2>MyCatPhoto</h2>
<main>
<a href="#footer">Jump to Bottom </a>
<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff. Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched. Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>
<p>Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sin ikk fluffy fur catnip scratched. Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff. Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.</p>
</main>
<h2 id="footer">footer</h2>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 7.0; vivo 1714) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/70.0.3538.110 Mobile Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Link to Internal Sections of a Page with Anchor Elements

Link to the challenge:

Hi, you haven’t added a footer tag yet, you just added a footer id.
A footer tag is usually like this <footer> some code here </footer>

1 Like

Thnx a lot bro I was stuck in that…

1 Like