Help me please i need help

Tell us what’s happening:

Your code so far

<h1>Hello World</h1>

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<p>Hello Paragraph</p>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; CrOS x86_64 11151.113.0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/71.0.3578.127 Safari/537.36.

Hi,

Please share the link to the exercise

Hi Charles, we can’t help you if you don’t tell us what the problem is.

One thing I would say, is that it looks like you’re on one of the initial challenges. These are designed to be straightforward and they largely hold your hand for the first half dozen tests. Maybe just re-read the lesson (and make sure you’ve read it all - it’s quite easy to miss some text in the challenges) and see if you can figure it out. If you still are stuck let us know and explain the problem in a bit more detail and we’ll see what we can do to help.

2 Likes

You can delete the first and fifth lines: the h1 and the p

Hello,
You have to add few word of paragraph on left is starting by `Kitty ipsum

Your have to get this result :

Hello World

CatPhotoApp

Hello Paragraph `Kitty ipsum dolor

Good luck and share your exercice link next time :smile:

CatPhotoApp</

It keeps telling me that I should not change the order of the h1 h2 or p in the code. What am I doing wrong?
Thank you

@britosoares73, you’re adding onto a post that was resolved a year ago. If the solution that is in here does not work for you then open your own topic by clicking on the Ask For Help button. Doing so will automatically open the topic in the correct forum, provide a link to the lesson you’re currently working on, provide the code that you’ve written and give you an area in which you can describe the problem you’re seeing.
Without seeing what you’ve tried all anyone can do is guess.