Help me plis i dont get the box

I don’t get the box to complete and check if it’s ok

Can someone tell me what is wrong with step 14 of Camper Cafe, I can’t check it.

I WENT AHEAD TO STEP 15 TO SEE IF THE CHECK BOX CAME UP AND IF IT DID I DON’T KNOW WHY IT DIDN’T COME UP IN STEP 14.

Hi @lucas_ochoa ,
Welcome to the forum!!

what do you mean by “I can’t check it” ?
Seems the code in STEP 14 is ok…

if the code is ok but if you see that in the picture below you can see the freecodecamp option to mark the step as done I don’t see it and it is only in that step.

“picture below” means step 25?

Yes, I am referring to the box marked in red that does not appear in step 14.

Were you able to PASS step 14 & step 25?
To Pass step 25,
you have to add margin-left & margin-right properties into the div tag and set the value as auto

bro

the problem as such is not if the code is right, the problem with siste is that I do not get the verification box of the exercise, and if the box does not come out I can not mark the exercise as completed, in the first picture I show you that in step 14 I have everything blank in the second picture I show you that in other exercises if I get the text box, in the third picture I show you that I have done the other exercises, but step 14 has not let me qualify it.

@lucas_ochoa ,
Ahh… I do not know the exact reason. Try to RESET the step if it is possible.

How can I reset it? I really don’t know how to do it.

Go back to step 14, & click on button which is marked in Red.

I don’t get that box

Try this one too…
Go back to step 14 if possible & complete,
Click Ctrl + Enter to submit.

This looks related to this issue which is being investigated

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.