Help me plz and make my day <3

I Need the Code for this https://www.docdroid.net/9bgXL19/taskk.pdf

Looks very easy, needs some minutes. So what you have done so far?

What about start coding some basic UI, that combobox with numbers 0 to 20, then start coding for a simple function create those text fields.

Start coding, it’s easy. no rush. be patient. we are here to help if you stuck at any part, but start it first.

Happy programming.

I am a noob and total beginner in coding :smiley: I have managed to solve other Tasks but this Time I Need the actual solution to learn it bcz I hadnt jquery and DOM yet.

Firstly, welcome to the forums.

While we are primarily here to help people with their Free Code Camp progress, we are open to people on other paths, too. Some of what you are asking is pretty trivial in the Free Code Camp context, so you might find that if you’re not getting the instruction and material you need in your current studies, the FCC curriculum will really help you get started. At a modest guess I’d say investing a 4-5 hours working through the curriculum here will really pay off. You can find the curriculum at https://freecodecamp.org.

With your current questions, we don’t have enough context to know what you already know or don’t know, so it is impossible to guide you without just telling you the answer (which we won’t do).

It is pretty typical on here for people to share a codepen / jsfiddle example of what they have tried so that anyone helping has more of an idea of what help is actually helpful.

Please provide some example of what you’ve tried and I’m sure you’ll get more help.

Happy coding :slight_smile:

damn, I tried the whole day now I just want to know the solution I am a noob my head is Smoking on this task, pm me plz :wink:

and thx for the quick replies so far!!

Well why not start very basic coding in HTML first? starts from zero, it will be fun.

No pain no gain. Soon you will be one pro. We really cannot help you right now, you should start it yourself.

be patient, start learning some stuffs first. We will help if you face with any issue of course.

Keep going on greta work, happy programming.