i need a feed back on my first project. here it is.https://codepen.io/Olatommy. Thanks
Looks good. Maybe give the image a max-width, so it doesn’t become blurry on large screens.
Your page looks good @olatomide. Some things to revisit;
- Keep the test script when forking the pen (
<script src="https://cdn.freecodecamp.org/testable-projects-fcc/v1/bundle.js"></script>). Your page passes 8/10 user stories.
- The test script should be included, with all tests passing, when you submit your project.
- Line 4 in HTML,
<p id="written page">An
idmust not contain whitespace.
- Review the lesson about giving meaningful text to links
- ‘click here’ is not accessible
- Since each item in the time line starts with a bold date maybe think about getting rid of the bullet points.
Thanks man. I will do just that.
Thanks @Roma. Your points are noted. But in the aspect of keeping the script @java script. I didn’t add that because the project was to test what i have learnt so far which were only HTML and CSS. As a result, i didn’t know how to add the test script.
@olatomide, you can leave it in the HTML section when using codepen. It can be on the first line before all of your code.
Since codepen provides the boilerplate HTML code you only need to include everything that would go inside the
<body> </body> tags without including them.
If you code in an IDE like Brackets, VSCode, Atom, etc then you’d have to create the boilerplate for your code. In that case, the test script would go right before the closing
Hope I explained that well enough.