Help me to review my Survey Page

1 Like

I think your form looks good.

• Good use of background image and layering.
  • The form is styled well and is visually pleasing.

I would suggest:

• Lowercase the word "survey " in the paragraph under the heading.
  • Add styling for the button when it is focused (as when someone navigates the form with the tab key)
  • Choose between Title Casing or normal sentence casing for the survey questions (don’t mix casing styles)

Great job!

1 Like

Thank you for your kind response . but I don’t get your 3rd point …Can u please explain it to me…

1 Like

Here is what I mean:

“Favourite Cuisine of our Restaurant?”
“Would you recommend our Restaurant to your friends?”
“How did you hear about us?”
“Any Comments or Suggestions?”

Notice the capitalization in the prompts above. This is how they are currently in your project, except I’ve bolded the uppercase letters above to point them out. I’m suggesting using title case for everything like this:

“Favourite Cuisine of Our Restaurant?”
“Would You Recommend Our Restaurant To Your Friends?”
“How Did You Hear About Us?”
“Any Comments or Suggestions?”

Or using sentence casing (only first word capitalized) like this:

“Favourite cuisine of our restaurant?”
“Would you recommend our restaurant to your friends?”
“How did you hear about us?”
“Any comments or suggestions?”

I would favor the latter, but that is a design decision that could go either way.

1 Like

Ohh . Again Thanx for your so elaborate explanation. :innocent:

It looks great. great job!

I guess validation needs a bit work. I was able to enter symbols and numbers in the name field.

A minor tiny suggestion would be to use something like “John Doe” as name placeholder and “email@domain.com” as a placeholder for email.

keep up the good work. :+1:

1 Like

thank You .I will implement your points .But i am not sure with your below point. as name can contain numbers and symbols.like I have heard of (Henry the 5th, Dave.jr, and elon musk new child name ( X Æ A-12.))

I guess validation needs a bit work. I was able to enter symbols and numbers in the name field.

ah yes, sorry. if properly sanitized, it should be of no problem.