Help pls, i do notknow what am doing wrong

Tell us what’s happening:
hi there, I am new to this and trying to complete the challenge. my text looks like the one provided in the video. basically in the i should create 2 paragraphs which i did but i am failing somehow. check the end to see the message popping out. thanks a lot.

CatPhotoApp

<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>

<p>Purr jumps eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe,shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.</p>

Your p element should contain the first few words of the provided additional kitty ipsum text .
Your code so far

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<main>
<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>

<p>Purr jumps eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe,shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.</p>
</main>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/87.0.4280.67 Safari/537.36 Edg/87.0.664.52.

Challenge: Introduction to HTML5 Elements

Link to the challenge:

It should be jump instead of jumps.

2 Likes

Would it really not work because of an extra ‘’ s’’?

The tests have been written to look for certain things like the exact text in the challenge.

1 Like

Thanks guys, I will try to check if it works

Hello,
Welcome to the freeCodeCamp Community and coding in general.

Your solution seems correct, it seems like you have just made a typo in the provided dummy text.

One tip I would like to give you is that whenever there is some dummy paragraph text provided for a lesson (i.e. the ones inside the <p> tags, like the Purr jump eat the grass rip the... provided in this case), I will recommend you to copy and paste those dummy text, since they are not essential to learning coding in general. Same goes with the provided Link or Image URLs, As theres a chance that one may end up making typos like this. Other than that type out other tags (i.e the <main> tag that you have typed out) manually.
Happy Coding!

1 Like

Thank for the advice, I actually tried copying but it did not work for whatever reason

I think you typed wrong sentence in p tag. please check with my code. as @jenovs said, replace ‘jumps’ to ‘jump’.