HELP! product landing page HELP!

My product landing page is not passing two of its tests and I don’t know why. Please help me fix it.

Hello,

The first error says that: The #email input field uses HTML5 validation to confirm that the entered text is an email address and your code for the input is , see the problem now? type=“text”, if you put email instead of text, the code will tell the browser to check that it is an email. Althought I can tell you that it isn’t very good at doing exactly that check up it is what the error is so you can fix that. I’m sure that you can do a better checkup using other languages but for now whatever.

The second mistake says that your nav-bar has to be at the top of your viewport. The viewport is the part of a webpage that is visible in your window. I’ll let your figure out the solution this error alone, if after 10 mins of thinking you can’t still do it don’t be scared to ask me. Don’t be afraid to analyze the error and think of what you could do to fix it.

Happy new year,
-Tech.

1 Like

Your amazing, don’t know how to thank you. Much respect, much respect indeed. :grinning:

Happy new year to you as well! :raising_hand_man:

1 Like

I was trying really hard to figure it out but I’m stuck. Where am I going wrong with the nav-bar?
Thank you so much for your patience.

1 Like

So the viewport is the part of a webpage that is visible in your window, for the nav-bar to be at the top of it like they ask you, you can use position: fixed; to my knowledge. Then it’s your job to make it look good if it doesn’t ^^! Good luck with future projects.

1 Like

I found the answer using the read, search, ask method lol. Thank you once again, you been a real help. I am very grateful.

1 Like