Help? Tech Doc Ideas

Hello there!

I’m finally working on the Technical Document page project for FCC but there’s a bit of a snag… I have absolutely no idea what to make a tech doc for. From a quick google search it says it’s (and this is just how my brain processed it) an instruction manual.

I was hoping y’all might have ideas and be willing to share ideas on what to make the tech doc for?

Bonus if you’re willing to share your tech doc page with me as I’m curious about what others have made their page on.

Thanks in advance!

In programming circles, you’ll hear a lot of conversations regarding (technical) documentation in reference to explaining an API, a library, project contribution, etc. Doing this project about a code related subject gives you a good reason to go do some research about the tools you are learning to use.

I did one about the Codepen pen editor

I’ve seen tech doc pages written for HTML, CSS, flexbox, grid and of course, because the sample project shows JavaScript, quite a few of those.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.