Help to review my improved product landing page

2 Likes

Hey @snc.diff!

I think it looks really good.

Just a couple of suggestions.

I really like using the smooth scroll feature in css so you might want to try that.

html {
  scroll-behavior:smooth;
}

Also, since this is a product page you might want to add a call to action button in the middle of your hero image. The text could be something simple like learn more.

Happy coding!

2 Likes

Very good design @snc.diff. It’s very decent and is so minimalist. I think no other improvements are needed but you might wanna take a look into @jwilkins.oboe’s suggestions.

Happy Coding!

1 Like

Thanx for your kind suggestion. Sorry, but I don’t understand what u are trying to say in this lines .can you please explain it in another way .

1 Like

sorry, but I don’t understand this

Also, since this is a product page you might want to add a call to action button in the middle of your hero image. The text could be something simple like learn more.

And also thankyou for your great suggestion

1 Like

Hello @snc.diff. If you don’t understand that, I will explain it:

Call to Action button means a simple button that does some action when clicking. @jwilkins.oboe is saying to add a button below the intro text in your project. The button can have something like “Contact Us” or “Book a Quote” text in it.

I hope you understand now. Call to Action is more dev-friendly term for buttons.

Happy Non-Stuck Coding!

1 Like

Your page looks good @snc.diff. Liking the design and flow a lot.

Remember, your design is your vision. You don’t always have to implement someone else’s suggestions unless it’s something you hadn’t thought of and you think it will improve what you already have.

1 Like

Hey @snc.diff!

I hope @paulsonstech’s explanation of the call to action button made sense. But @Roma is right that you don’t have to take my suggestions and you can just leave the page the way that it is because it looks really good.

1 Like