Your survey form looks great and passes the test. I like the header and also the background texture. It is also responsive!
But, there are some problems:
- The “Get Instant Quote Now” button seems a little bit big. Can’t you make that short?
- The text in uppercase in your project is achieved by writing it in uppercase in the HTML markup itself. Don’t do it that way. Screen readers will read it as separate letters instead of words. So, to make a text uppercase, write it in a normal way in the HTML markup and use CSS property
text-transform: uppercase;. This will transform the normal text to uppercase.
Anyway, congrats on your good looking survey form. Now onwards, when you create webpages, always keep accessibility in mind. Perhaps this link may help you:
Thankyou for your kind response…
Your form looks good @snc.diff. Something to revisit;
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.
- Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.