Help video code not passing challenge

I’m following the help video exactly, but am not receiving clearance on the challenge…not sure what else to do to move forward in the curriculum.

**Your code so far**

<style>
h1 {
font-size: 68px;
}
h2 {
font-size: 52px;
}
h3 {
font-size: 40px;
}
h4 {
font-size: 32px;
}
h5 {
font-size: 21px;
}
h6 {
font-size: 14px;
}
</style>
<h1>This is h1 text</h1>
<h2>This is h2 text</h2>
<h3>This is h3 text</h3>
<h4>This is h4 text</h4>
<h5>This is h5 text</h5>
<h6>This is h6 text</h6>
  **Your browser information:**

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/79.0.3945.88 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Set the font-size for Multiple Heading Elements

Link to the challenge:

Hi, Brittany. Nothing’s jumping out at me. Do you have any browser add-ons or extensions? If so, turn them off and try again.

no add ons or extensions apparent on my end :frowning:

Interesting. I copy and pasted what you had and it passed for me.

This is almost always a browser issue, usually due to some extension that affects the way the page is displayed. If you can’t seem to figure out what is causing it with your current browser I would suggest you try it in a different browser. This issue is going to come up quite a bit in these challenges so you need to figure it out.

Would it be an extension if every other challenge was completed without issue? The only extension I have is a Webex application extension, but it can only edit content on Webex sites.

I don’t know 100% what the issue is but it is usually a browser issue. Did you test with another browser? That would be an easy way to determine if it is the browser or something else?

The code you pasted above is 100% correct and passes for me and several others in this thread. So there is something else going on here and you’ll have to keep testing until you can figure out what it is.

Or, you can just ignore this, knowing that you have it correct, and cross your fingers that it doesn’t happen again.

And it doesn’t necessarily have to be an extension. It could be a setting built into the browser.

You’d be surprised. Early on I had an issue with a challenge that wouldn’t pass until I turned off my dark mode extension and the challenge had nothing to do with color, etc.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.