Help wanted in building my first project

Hello everyone it is very odd to ask this question but it is striking in my from few days .I have completed all the basics tutorials on freecodecamp .But when i came to building my first project i failed in that .Actually i forget whatever i learnt and if i remember something i am not able to apply that .Please help me

Never give up dear, forgetting stuffs is ok.

If you really want to be a good programmer, you should be patient, patient again, and hard working.

So if you think you should start reading and reviewing something, just go for it. don’t be worry, we are here to help, but the first step, is the biggest one.

Try to review the lessons first, then start coding something, we will help.

keep goin on great work, happy programming.

Okay thanks for guiding

Repetition. You won’t get it in one pass through the concepts. StRt over again but this time try to think of small parallel tasks, tools or projects of your own that can be built from what you’re currently learning. It helps you solidify your knowledge.

That’s how the weather App and the random quotes apps came to be, they were parallel projects I was building on my own while
following the FCC curated Curriculum. Quincy fancied them enough to include the in the original front end challenges.

hey first of all do not take any stress you have to be calm and compose as well
I can understand what you want to say forgetting things is absolutely fine, i want to give you some tips:

1. Be Consistent, this is the key.
  2. Make short notes anything you have learned and when you are trying to make project keep your notebook with yourself.
  3. If you want to create something and forgot how to create, ask in forums or watch videos related to them and add your some personal touch.
  4. By learning with FCC you can learn somewhere else too by doing this thing will be revised in your mind.
  5. Never Give UP

All the Best :grinning::grinning::grinning:

Thanks to both of you for providing a great sort of advice

1 Like