Help with Interview Task

I applied for a job and I was given a task to be solved with REACT NATIVE and to be submitted on 16th before 12pm. I need your help and guidance.
I didn’t get the directive.

Here is the task: To move ahead, a task has been set aside please kindly work on the task stated below with in mind our brand value which is Traditional and Welcoming also find attached the proper png and pdf to work on and be submitted before 16th October 2020 on or before 12pm

1. Please create a front end mobile design for android and iOS using react native and expo.

Kindly use the xd link attached below to create your app.

Link: https://xd.adobe.com/view/43ac4c20-3961-4b16-8d35-3c72b22dc4c2-16ff/screen/ac871725-821d-4aba-aa37-15be388ca9d5

Firstly, welcome to the forums.

While we are primarily here to help people with their Free Code Camp progress, we are open to people on other paths, too. Some of what you are asking is pretty trivial in the Free Code Camp context, so you might find that if you’re not getting the instruction and material you need in your current studies, the FCC curriculum will really help you get started. At a modest guess I’d say investing a 4-5 hours working through the curriculum here will really pay off. You can find the curriculum at https://www.freecodecamp.org/learn.

With your current questions, we don’t have enough context to know what you already know or don’t know, so it is impossible to guide you without just telling you the answer (which we won’t do).

It is pretty typical on here for people to share a codepen / repl.it / jsfiddle example of what they have tried so that anyone helping has more of an idea of what help is actually helpful.

Please provide some example of what you’ve tried and I’m sure you’ll get more help.

Happy coding :slight_smile:

There is a mock-up of the app for reference.
Make that using React Native (via Expo).

They’re asking you to prove that you know react native or can learn enough of it in a few days to make a good go of converting a mock-up to code.

What is it about this that you don’t find clear?

Thank you very much for your response. I completed JavaScript Algorithms and data structure last month and just started learning React. I needed a guide on how to proceed with a solution.

I just needed a guide. I am currently learning Reactjs

If you can’t even make a start on this then I’d suggest that maybe you’re not equipped to do the job you’re applying for.

What they’re asking you to do is extremely clear. If you don’t know React Native, then that gives you two days to learn enough of it to be able to build what they’re asking for, so you need to read and follow the React Native documentation, which is quite clear. It’s for an interview so they obviously don’t expect a full application, just basically a working prototype.

This is doable, but again, if this is beyond you then you probably aren’t qualified to do the job. That’s understandable! But if that’s the case, to apply for a job that asks for this, you’re gonna need to get better.

Ok well understood. Thank you very much.